The Islamic Foundation of Bangladesh is a nonprofit organization whose goals include both carrying out Islamic activities and disseminating Islamic principle. By law passed on March 22, 1975, the Baitul Mokarram Society as well as the Islamic Academy have been combined into the Islamic Foundation.
However, a lot of people have the following questions: “Actually How Islamic Foundation Inspiring Others in Bangladesh?”
The mission service oriented initiatives include providing medical care, helping orphans and destitute women, providing vocational education and training for young unemployed, extending interest free loans, provide equipment for livelihood transaction, organizing learning programs, and also teaching the basics of the Islamic way of life.
Without any hesitation, let’s dive into a deeper discussion!
This Is How Islamic Foundation Inspiring Others
The Foundation has a separate division devoted to promoting Islamic education, principle, and values.
The department organizes religious meetings on the holy Quran and hadith at the Baitul Mokarram Mosque, as well as programs to commemorate holidays like Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azha, Shab-e-Qadr, Shab Barat, Miladunnabi, etc.
The department also organizes discussions, trainings, and symposia on the lives of the Prophet’s (Sm) companions, Islamic scholar, and national leaders and setting up contests for memorizing the Holy Quran and practicing qirat at the local, governmental, and international levels.
13 Islamic Foundation Valuation Activities
The numerous divisions of the Foundation execute its programs and activities. It works on two distinct project categories: development and also revenue.
The programs are carried out by eight development projects, 29 Islamic Mission Centers, seven imam training academies, four divisional offices, and 64 district offices among the 13 depts, four divisional offices, and 64 district offices.
Several divisions are present in some departments. While some departments are in charge of development programs alone, others are in charge of both. These are the thirteen departments:
- Finance and accounts
- Islamic mission
- Translation and compilation
- Islamic encyclopedia compilation and publication
- Dwini Dawat (invitation to religion) and culture
- Islamic Foundation Library
- Islamic Foundation Press, and
- The Zakat Board
How The Zakat Board Works
The Zakat Board was establish by the Foundation on January 5, 1982, with the goal of collecting zakat and systematically distributing the money to the under privilege. The board is led by a respect Muslim scholar and also has 13 members.
With the funds contributed to the Zakat Fund, the Foundation runs a number of initiatives for the recovery of the poor. These kinds of programs include:
- Running 25 sewing training facilities and a free children hospital in Tongi to help and recover the unemployed;
- Giving poor kids school supplies;
- Also Giving stipends to deserving, under privilege student;
- Giving vehicles or rickshaw to the un employee as a means of rehabilitation;
How Our Advisors Deal With Islamic Foundation
According to the Islamic Foundation Act, the foundation objective are as follows:
- To build, run, maintain, and give financial support to masjid, Islamic hubs, academie, and institute.
- Consider Islam’s contribution to culture, science, and also society.
- Inspire the study of Islamic history, culture, law, and judiciary in order to popularize Islam’s value system and standards.
- Assist in the spread of Islamic ideas of universal brother hood, tolerance, and also justice.
- Hold conferences, lectures, discussions, seminar, and also conferences on these subjects. You can also write books and articles about these subjects.
- Commend outstanding donations to various Islamic subject areas with awards and also medals.
1. How do I make a donation?
Ans: There are several different ways to donate. We accept debit cards, checks, guide line in place, and also bank transfer campaign contributions for the Jumma and Eid prayers.
2. What’s the difference between a foundation and a trust?
Ans: Bangladesh has both common law governed trusts and civil law-governed foundations, both of which may be used for an Islamic manner if they adhere to Shariah principles. Both trusts and principle are very flexible and offer a variety of options to accommodate various needs.
3. Can a third party become a founder if he donates an asset to an existing Bangladesh foundation?
Ans: No, because the creator creates the Bangladesh basis by donating the initial resources. Assets donated by outside parties are exclude from endowment.
An in depth consulting company called NetworkBD will motivate you to support the Islamic Foundation. Receive Affordable Professional Consultation for Islamic Foundation Services. For more details, visit our website.