Applying for a Bangladeshi tourist visa can be nerve-wracking. With a seemingly never-ending list of rules to obey and records to keep track of, it’s simple to feel overburdened.
Tourist visas for Bangladesh are issue to anyone who want to visit the country for a holiday or to view the sights.
These visas are time-limited and prevent foreign visitors from conducting business while they are in the nation.
NetworkBD has the expertise, practical experience, and tried-and-true methods to help you navigate the complex visa application process with assurance.
We provide the finest tourist visa services in the business and have a high rate of success.
Why Is Bangladesh’s Tourist Visa More Flexible?
It is advised that visitors obtain a tourist visa for Bangladesh in advance of their trip from of the Bangladeshi Embassy or Consulate in their area of the United States.
The visa often allows for numerous entries and has a validity of one to five years, depending on your travel goals. There is a $160 USD price tag.
Additionally, a visa on arrival is available at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. On the other hand, the granting of this visa is up to the discretion of the Bangladeshi immigration department and is a privilege rather than a right.
A tourist visa for Bangladesh is available at the airport for $50 USD (plus tax).
Documents You’ll Need to Get a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- The original passport, any previous passports, and at least two blank pages with a validity of at least six months.
- A visa application form.
- The scan of a current color image.
- Personal Cover Letter (Company Letterhead for Self-Employed/Plain Paper for Employed)
- An updated original bank statement with a sufficient balance (last 6 months).
- Air Ticket Reservation and (provisional) Flight Itinerary.
- Hotel reservation.
- A special delivery envelope that has been pre-paid and addressed.
How Does NetworkBD Aid In Obtaining A Visa Application Form?
You must fill out the application form with certain personal and travel information in order to qualify for a Bangladesh tourist visa.
To complete the application, you will also need a digital passport-quality photo and a passport that is currently valid for at least six months and has two blank pages.
We’ll send you a PDF containing the Bangladesh Visa application form along with a barcode through email.
To get it process and mail to you, you must print it out and send it or deliver it in person to the appropriate Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Center.
To enter the country, all visitors must present a negative PCR test result that was receive within 72 hours of their departure from Bangladesh.
Important Information For Visitors Regarding Tourist Visa
- The sort of visa you apply for will determine how long you can stay in Bangladesh. For instance, a tourist visa to Bangladesh permits you to stay for a maximum of 30 days.
- The Bangladesh Tourist may decide whether to provide a regular visa.
- The same as with other visas, the visa issuing authority.
- You are not permit to work in Bangladesh on a tourist visa.
- All correspondence must be in English, with the exception of when you are ask to enter your full title in your native alphabet.
Why Pick NetworkBD For A Visa To Bangladesh?
1. Quickness and simplicity
The application procedure is easy to use and straightforward. Compare to dealing with foreign authorities, which is typically done totally online and with detail instructions, interacting with foreign entities is substantially more difficult.
Cutting-edge security for user identities and data, as well as top-notch data centers. Your payment card information will never be accessible on any government website.
3. Obtain Permission
Before being sent to the various governments, all documents are examine by a group of immigration specialists. Our team is highly educate and knowledgeable in a range of subjects.
4. Fantastic Customer Service
Our customer service team is available to help you seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. We want you to enjoy your vacation and not be concerned about obtaining a tourist visa.
Israeli citizens cannot enter or transit Bangladesh because there are no diplomatic ties between Bangladesh and Israel. On the other hand, Israeli passport holders who are Palestinians are exempt.
So, except Israeli citizens, anyone can visit Bangladesh and we are always there to make their vacation easy and hassle free. Stay with NetworkBD.