Our purpose is to assist you in realizing your dream of becoming a citizen of Bangladesh. Not only can you realize your dream, but Italian dual citizenship also comes with a slew of advantages.
You can live and work legally in Bangladesh, just like any other Italian citizen, or you can choose to live and work legally anywhere in the world, taking advantage of all the benefits that come with it, such as health care, low-cost education, and so on.
Our years of experience enable us to assist you with all of your requirements during the dual citizenship process.
Core Procedure To Get Dual Citizenship
1. If the applicant is a person temporarily residing in Bangladesh, the application must be sent directly to the Secretary of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Bangladeshi government for dual citizenship.
2. If the applicant lives in another country, the application should be sent to that country’s Bangladesh diplomatic mission or consulate.
3. If a Bangladesh Mission or Consulate does not exist in the applicant’s home country, the application may be sent to the Bangladesh Mission or Consulate in the country closest to the applicant’s home country.
Requirement Documents To Get Dual Citizenship
1. Affidavit attesting to the veracity of the statements contained in the application, signed before the Minister, Counselor, First Secretary, Notary Public, or other officials of equivalent status at the Bangladesh Embassy.
2. If any, documentary documentation of remittances to Bangladesh over the last three years.
3. Copy of foreign passport and citizenship or naturalization certificate, as well as any declarations of assets (movable or immovable) in Bangladesh.
4. If the applicant does not have any assets in his or her name, a statement of the parent’s assets should be provided.
5. Statement of activity for the previous five years (service, education, business, etc.) since leaving Bangladesh (Please see page 4). If necessary, please use a separate sheet.
6. 4-color passport photos taken recently.
7. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate is required.
8. In the case of a child born in another country, a copy of the parent’s Bangladesh passport or a dual citizenship certificate is required.
9. Bangladesh passport photocopy.
4 Ways to Become A Dual Citizenship In Bangladesh
01. Dual Citizenship In Bangladesh By Birth
Dual Citizenship is automatically granted to anyone born to at least one Bangladeshi parent. Also, citizenship is acquired by birth for those born in Bangladesh to parents whose identity and/or nationality are unknown, as the child is assumed to be born to Bangladeshi nationals.
02. Dual Citizenship In Bangladesh By Naturalization
Naturalization can be granted categorically or by depriving people of certain rights and benefits. Those who meet the following criteria, however, can apply for naturalization:
Must have lived in Bangladesh for at least 5 years (2 years if married to a Bangladeshi) and for at least 12 months.
- Be of good character.
- Be proficient in Bengali.
- Intend to stay in Bangladesh.
Those who become Bangladeshi nationals must relinquish all other citizenships. The spouse and children of a naturalized foreigner may seek citizenship after the foreigner has taken the oath.
03. Dual Citizenship In Bangladesh By Marriage
Those who marry a Bangladeshi citizen can petition for dual citizenship after living in the country for at least two years.
04. Dual Citizenship In Bangladesh By Investment
Applicants for dual citizenship in Bangladesh must invest $5,000,000.00 (US) in an industrial or commercial project or transfer $1,000,000.00 to any authorized financial institution in Bangladesh.
This sum is non-recoverable. Moreover, permanent residency can also be obtained by investing $75,000.00 in Bangladesh.
How NetworkBD Helps You?
The useful information you will receive will enable you to determine if you qualify for Italian citizenship and to proceed with clarity and confidence through the application procedure, allowing you to better decide which service you require.
Following the introductory call, you can arrange a live consultation through Zoom. CONTACT US to set up your introductory consultation. Our initial phone/zoom consultations are both free and obligation-free.
Our goal is to help you and your family achieve your ambition of becoming Bangladeshi citizens. We at NetworkBD recognize that the procedure is not easy because it involves a significant amount of time and effort, but we are here to help you from start to finish.
We can tell you that becoming a Bangladeshi citizen comes with a lot of advantages and perks.