1. All documents should be physically delivered to the Board of Investment or uploaded to the internet database. Your request will be reviewed by the Inter-Ministerial Committee of representative office if all documents are submitted in accordance with the standards.
2. The representative office will provide their permission if they are satisfied. An average of twice a month, the Inter-Ministerial Committee meets. As a result, you must submit all of your documents as soon as possible.
3. After receiving clearance for a representative office, a bank account opening in any Bangladeshi bank must be required.
4. The registration process with the RJSC is required after receiving clearance from both the Bangladesh Bank and the Board of Investment.
5. Representative offices in Bangladesh are required to pay duties, income taxes, VAT, revenues, and other taxes to the government.
6. Under section 18(A) of the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act, 1947, you must get work licenses from the Board of Investment and authorization from Bangladesh Bank if you wish to hire foreign workers in your office.