See How We Handled The Issues With Our Corporate Secretarial Service
According to what the name would suggest, company secretarial services refer to the level of secretarial function within an organization that ensures excellent corporate management, efficient administration, and compliance with the laws, statutes, and regulations that regulate trade and industry.
Did you expect it? By 2025, the market for company secretarial services will grow at a CAGR of 5.3% and reach $3.04 billion.
For organizations, managing company performance is important. Your business must obey the Companies Act of 2006 for company secretarial service, follow all applicable laws and regulations, and keep accurate records of all business-related activities, including meetings held, board member behavior, conversations with shareholders and investors, and interactions with government entities.
The Value Of Company Secretary Services
Technically, a local corporate secretary’s responsibilities encompass all essential administrative chores. But generally speaking, they play three roles: board, a private company, and shareholders. They are responsible for ensuring that board protocols are followed and that the relevant paperwork is distributed to the members of the board ahead of meetings. The local corporate secretary is in charge of monitoring legal observance and proper conduct in business operations. They will serve as the shareholders’ contact point for inquiries regarding company laws. They must be familiar with company law, maintain and keep the records in case of an inspection, and create directory reports & accounts because they are in charge of making sure the company complies with the law.
1. A local corporate secretary is responsible for a significant amount of administrative work, including attesting all required paperwork and recording corporate changes.
2. Company secretarial services will be able to use the most recent technology for your business because they have access to it.
3. The local corporate secretary will be familiar with every element of the procedures and be able to offer a service that is created specifically for your business.
Case Study On Our Company Secretarial Service
Regarding the client: A Listed Entity (the “Client”) has been receiving company secretarial services from us. The client’s main areas of business include real estate development, civil construction projects, and infrastructure development and construction.
Our organization’s work as part of our relationship with the client, we provided the following services:
1. Ensuring compliance with the Securities and Exchange of Bangladesh (SEBI) Rules as well as the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (Act), and any rules that were adopted in accordance with it. This was the first step of company secretarial services.
2. Shareholding trends, Corporate Governance, Investor complaints, specifics of promoter shareholding, inter-se transfer of shares, etc., are among the reporting requirements to the stock exchanges under the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, and SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Laws, 2015.
3. Our company secretarial services for certification include, but are not limited to, the following:
|The Certificate’s Name||References|
|1. Certificate of compliance issued biannually||SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, Section 40(9)|
|2. Audit Report for the Quarterly Balancing of Share Capital||SEBI (Depositaries and Participants) Regulations, 1996, Section 55A|
|3. Certificate of Corporate Governance||SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, Section 34(3)|
|4. Certificate of Director Non-Disqualification||SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, Schedule V, Part C (10)(i)|
4. Serving as a scrutinizer during their annual assembly and issuing a report for resolutions passed by postal ballot.
5. Half-yearly company secretarial services audits are conducted to ensure that applicable laws are being followed, and a report is issued as required by Section 204 of the Act.
6. Counseling the customer on the many reports by our company secretarial services that must be submitted on a regular basis to the ROC, SEBI, RBI, IEPF, and other governmental organizations, as well as reviewing and certifying the client’s forms.
Since we began working with the client and other group firms a few years ago by our local corporate secretary, we have guided them in developing a structured quality tracker to ensure timely compliances, assisted them in improving their compliance reporting and managed a few rather significant concerns by our company secretarial services.
Our knowledgeable team will assist you with all the paperwork, saving you time & increasing your productivity. For small businesses and corporate clients, we provide both managed and direct cosec services. Get in touch with Company Registrations Online right away if you’re seeking complete company secretarial services.