Get Our Innovate Digital Advisory Services
Feel Confident With Our Reliable Digital Expert Consultants
NetworkBD Makes Going Digital Simple for SMEs
Digital Advisory Services Offer Market Insights, IT & Digital Strategies.
The Eligibility Criteria’s and Details
Registered and operating in Bangladesh
Purchase or lease of the properties and equipment in order to develop the business must be used in Bangladesh.
Learn About 6 Eligibility Criteria To Apply for SME loans:
2. All the prioritized SME subsectors and clusters, and value added entrepreneurs.
3. All women entrepreneurs from around the country.
4. New entrepreneurs who haven’t yet sanctioned any loan from any bank.
5. Entrepreneurs from remote areas, tribal areas, people with disabilities or of third gender.
6. Trade-bodies, SME associations, women entrepreneur associations any public and private organization that works with the development of entrepreneurs from around the country and any entrepreneur who is referred to by zilla and upazila administration.
Our 5 Special Digital Solutions for Your Companies Growth
1. Procurement Digital Solutions
2. Integrated Mobile Marketing Solutions (Facebook Marketing)
3. B2B Marketplace
4. Website Development/ e-Commerce Development
5. Additional Benefit in Resilience & Supplementary Budget
ii. SMEs Go Digital enhanced to include more digital solutions for business continuity
iii. Up to 90% support under SME supportive budget.
FAQ For Digital Advisory Services
Which activities include advisory services?
Various deal advice services: Responsibilities include develop an proper purchase strategy, shaping local and global tax issues, determine potential parties and adjustments, assisting with financial models, negotiate a fair price, and metering potential risks.
What do advisory services do?
Advisory management services allow individuals to consult with investment professionals before shift to their case. Advisory management professionals have skill in one or more contribution and provide useful direction for an individual’s specific situation.
What is the difference between counselor and counselor?
An advisor typically works with clients on a long-term basis, providing advice for ongoing business challenges. A consultant, on the other hand, solves strictly defined, granular problems – they work on a project basis, lasting every 2-3 months.