Government Grant Consultation Finance Your Dream Projects
You will get 2 primary kinds of grants easily in Bangladesh:
- Bangabandhu Innovation Grant
- NGO Grant
Proper Consultation Can Save Your Time & Headaches
Students and young professionals with innovative ideas in the field of information and technology will be able to share them. The competition will result in the selection of 36 startups.
iDEA project: BIG is an iDEA project initiative that aims to create a startup ecosystem in the country by awarding grants to 100 startups in order to encourage new innovative ideas from young entrepreneurs. From March 16, 2020 to November 2020, the iDEA project’s project selection committee approved grants of Tk.10 lakh to each of the 32 startups. The top one(01) startup will receive 100,000 USD, while the remaining thirty-five(35) startups will receive a grant of 100,000 BDT from the Information and Communication Technology Division’s Innovation Design and Entrepreneurship Academy (iDEA).
We want to reach out to the international ICT community while also supporting local startups. Through an international roadshow, foreign startups will be able to participate with Government grant consultation.
Young entrepreneurs, i.e. new innovative startup ideas, will be encouraged to build a startup ecosystem in the country and establish this event as an international flagship program through “BIG.”
In 2020 and 2021, Government grant consultation will focus on three main areas: a university and stakeholder activation campaign, a TV reality show, and an international road show. This event will bring together delegates from Bangladesh’s public and private educational institutions, inventors, professionals, startups institutions, high-commissions and embassies from various countries, as well as startups from hundreds of different local and foreign communities, clubs, and trade associations.
The Innovation Design and Entrepreneurship Academy (iDEA) project will host this event, which will also include the Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC), Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority, Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA), A2I, and Startup Bangladesh Limited. We will also have various trade associations as private partners, such as BASIS, BACCO, BCS, ECAB, ISPAB, and BIJF.
Last but not least, Bangladesh will be re-presented as a prosperous and ambitious country on the global ICT stage as a result of this event.
Our Legal Advisory Services Increase Your Cashflow
- In the national category, anyone who is a Bangladeshi citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Citizens of Bangladesh who live in a foreign country but are not citizens of that country will be able to apply in the national category.
- Anyone with a startup idea or a business in the early stages of development will be eligible to compete in the national category.
- Government grant consultation participants in this category will include both students and non-students.
- Anyone with a foreign passport who wishes to apply in the international category will be able to do so.
- In the international category, anyone with a Startup idea or a business that is still in the startup stage will be able to compete
- This category will accept both student and non-student participants.
- In Bangladesh Tax Free up to BDT 3 lacs(Sole Proprietor Business)
- Tax Free up to BDT 3 lacs (Partnership)
- Corporate Tax at 30% (Limited Company)
The Primary Selection Committee and the Innovation Design and Entrepreneurship Academy will review all online applications with government grant consultation. Proposals will be chosen for grants initially based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- The type of business
- Research Methodology (Business, Technology, Finance)
- Make a business plan
- A business plan
- Management Group
Learn About NGO Grant Eligibility With Network BD
Non-profit organizations working in marginalized farming communities that are registered and recognized as charitable organizations under the law are eligible to apply for grant funding. In order to be considered for a grant, applicants must submit a certificate of non-profit registration to AAF as part of the application process.
Do you require assistance for government grant consultation? Please contact us.
Do you require assistance with grant funding for your company? We can assist you in determining which grant would be most beneficial to your business. Contact us today for a consultation on all of your government grant support questions and more.