Guide to Setup Bangladesh Business
Human Resource Immigration
Bangladesh Industry Digital Plan
Corporate Compliance Requirement
Finances and Grants
A Leading Bangladesh Personal Income Tax Guide For You
2. No capital gain or inheritance tax has been levied in Bangladesh.
3. All income generated in Bangladesh is taxable and persons working abroad are exempted from it.
4. Tax rules may be different for each person based on the tax residency.
5. The due date for filing tax for individuals is 15th April of each year where income tax is assessed on the basis of the previous year.
Bangladesh Personal Income Tax Guide Made Easy For Everyone
Income tax rate
Who are the tax residents?
2. Become a permanent resident of Bangladesh with a permanent residential address in Bangladesh
3. Your income is more than 3,00,000 Taka
Get Fastest Results In Personal Tax for Bangladesh Non-Residents
Who is a non-resident?
What will be taxed and what will be exempted?
2. If you stay in Bangladesh for 61-182 days in a year then all income earned from Bangladesh is taxable. You can claim expenses and grants to save taxes in addition to personal relief.
4. Employment income is taxed at 15% or a progressive residential rate, which increases the amount of higher taxes.
5. Director fees and remuneration, consultant fees and all other income are taxed in the range of 15% to 22%.
We Guide You On How To File Bangladesh Personal Income Tax Return
2. Income Tax website will send you the appropriate paper tax form on request and the online form will be available every year.
B) For self-employed
C) For non-residents
5. The amount of tax you have to pay will be indicated in the tax bill. In the event of an objection, you must notify the tax department within 30 days (from the date of your tax bill) and state your reasons.
6. You must pay the full amount of tax within 30 days of receiving your assessment notice, regardless of whether you have notified the tax authorities of your objection.
7. Late submission (or non-submission) will be penalized in any case. Please keep in mind that legal action can be taken against the person for not filing a tax return or not paying taxes.
Most Strategic Tax Treatment For Employer Benefits
2. Car and car related facilities
3. Specific monthly allowance for transportation food
4. Compensation for medical and dental treatment for you and dependents
5. Overtime payment
6. Allowance per day