Guide to Setup Bangladesh Business
Human Resource Immigration
Bangladesh Industry Digital Plan
Corporate Compliance Requirement
Finances and Grants
Expert Advise For NBR’s Arm’s Length Principle
Routine Support Services For NBR’s Arm’s Length Principle
Get Advice From Certified Advisors on Compliance With NRB's Arms
Cost-Pooling Arrangements In Compliance With NBR’s Arm’s Length Principle
2. Services are not provided to any unrelated party.
3. The provision of services is not the main activity of the service provider. If the cost of providing the service does not exceed 15% of the total cost of the service provider for that financial year, the provision of the service will not be considered as its main activity;
4. The services are listed in the e-Tax Guide “Transfer Pricing Guidelines”; And
5. There are documents that show that the parties wanted to enter the cost pooling system before the provision of services.
Strict Cross Costs With Our NBR’s Arm’s Length Principle Advisory
2. The service provider charges a hand-length fee for the services rendered;
3. Taxpayers in Bangladesh do not simply increase the value of services provided by paying agents and service providers; And
4. The parties concerned are legally or contractually liable for the payment of costs. This condition can be met, although the taxpayer of Bangladesh is legally or contractually liable for the services provided, but it has a written agreement with the party concerned to subsequently assume the liability related to them.
Applying The NBR’s Arm’s Length Principle To Related Party Loans
FAQ For The NBR’s Arm’s Length Principle
How do you prove NBR’s Arm’s transactions?
What is a Arms-length transaction for tax purposes?
What is the key to the principle of arm's length?
What should be the Arms length of the transaction of the party concerned?
When disclosing the information of the party concerned, do not say or imply that the transactions were on the basis of Arms length, unless you can prove the claim.