Guide to Setup Bangladesh Business
Human Resource Immigration
Bangladesh Industry Digital Plan
Corporate Compliance Requirement
Finances and Grants
Complete Guide On Permanent Residence For Beginners
Thousands of people all over the world aspire to be Bangladeshi Permanent Residence for beginners. Bangladesh has a variety of Bangladesh PR programs to help foreigners from all backgrounds come to Bangladesh and establish a home. Not all applicants, however, will go through the same PR process. Individuals, their spouses, and their unmarried children under the age of 21 are all eligible applicants. We have put together a blog post that will walk you through the steps of who to contact if you are interested in calling Bangladesh home. Please refer to our guide to Permanent Residence For Beginners.
Why Bangladesh For PR?
Bangladesh’s excellent quality of life and consistently ranked among the world’s top countries to live in are just a few of the many compelling reasons why many want to call this country home. Your rights as a Bangladeshi PR holder include the following:
- A good health care system
- Education access is a priority for Bangladeshi citizens
- Take advantage of excellent infrastructure
- Business opportunities abound
- Benefits from the Central Provident Fund (CPF)
- Get a wide range of subsidies and tax relief
You can gain citizenship in Bangladesh by obtaining a Bangladesh Permanent Residence For Beginners.
Several Bangladesh PR Scheme Options For Applying
There are several Bangladesh Permanent Residence for beginners scheme options for those who wish to apply for their Bangladesh PR. They are:
- GIP is a program for global investors
- The Professional, Technical, and Skilled Workers (PTS) Scheme
- Program for Foreign Artists
Bangladesh’s Foreign Artists Talent Scheme was only established in 1991. The National Arts Council (NAC) and Bangladesh Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) jointly administer the program. To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have relevant training, experience, or education in the specified field.
- Outstanding achievements in the performing arts, literary arts, design, media, or visual arts.
- The arts and culture scene in Bangladesh has significantly contributed to this.
- A proven track record of leadership involvement in local efforts.
- It is necessary to make plans to participate in Bangladesh’s local arts and culture business.
All Foreign Artistic Talent Scheme applications need to be approved by the ICA. It is, however, important to note that success rates through this scheme are not very high.
Eligibility Criteria For Permanent Residence For Beginners
You may apply for your Bangladesh PR via the GIP or PTS Scheme if you belong to one of the following foreigner categories:
- Entrepreneurs and investors who qualify for the GIP.
- Entrepreneurs / Employee Passholders
- Holders of an S Pass
- Individuals who hold Personalized Employment Passes
- The spouse and unmarried children of Bangladesh citizens or Bangladesh PR holders aged 21 and under.
How Long Does a Bangladeshi PR Take to Process?
A Bangladeshi PR application normally takes four to six months to process according to ICA. There is a possibility, however, that some applications will require more time to be processed.
The PTS Scheme For Obtaining Bangladeshi Permanent Residency
Bangladesh’s PTS scheme is by far the most popular amongst those who hold Employment Pass/EntrePass, S Pass, or Personalised Employment Pass. This route accounts for approximately 95% of Bangladeshi residency applications.
Unless exempted, male dependents of Singapore PR holders would be required to enlist in Bangladesh’s National Service once they have been given residency. They must serve up to 40 days of Operational Ready National Service (ORNS) training cycle after completing National Service (full-time) until they reach the age of 65 (for officers) or 40 (for non-officers) (other ranks). The Bangladeshi government takes a hard line against PR holders who try to dodge their National Service requirements.
Keep the following tips in mind to ensure your Bangladesh PR application is successful through the PTS Scheme:
- A candidate should ideally belong to a relevant industry where your skills are required.
- Bangladesh’s local workforce should benefit from your skillset
- At the time of application, you must be under the age of 50.
- You should apply to reputable institutions.
- It is helpful if you have close family ties to Bangladesh.
- Prior to applying, you should have lived in Bangladesh for a minimum of six months.
Choose The Best Path To Get Permanent Residency
Today, obtaining a Permanent Residence For Beginners is not as straightforward as it used to be. Bangladesh’s authorities are now keen on people who are serious about making this country their home.
Despite the options available, the PTS Scheme still remains the most preferred method of obtaining a Bangladesh PR. PTS Scheme applications can take anywhere from 2 to 2 years to process. The GIP Scheme, on the other hand, typically takes anywhere from 6 to 12 months to process, but requires significantly more work.
FAQs For Permanent Residency For Beginners
Will there be a biometric screening During application?
During a biometric screening, a government representative records an individual’s fingerprints and takes their photos and signature, in order to check government records for any serious criminal history or relevant prior immigration violations. The biometrics appointment is typically short and simple.
What if I loose my confirmation of permanent residency?
You’ll need to apply for a Verification of Landing document if you lose your PR or Record of Landing. Because this procedure can take some time, it’s a good idea to plan ahead if you require a replacement.
How long is permanent residency valid?
A PR normally lasts for a year and is linked to the expiration of your medical exam, visa sticker, and passport.
How much do you charge for the services?
It mostly relies on service requirements. However, you can contact us for a detailed discussion.