Start a Bangladesh Company
Genuine Way to Apply For Bangladesh Entrepass Without any Hassle!
Get Benefited with Our Classified 8 Entrepass Services!
- 1. One-to-one assessment and guidance on immigration-related issue in entrepass
- 2. Arrangement of strategy as per RJSC requirements
- 3. Documenting of Entre Pass application
- 4. Following EntrePass application status while under handling
- 5. Liaise with Direct RJSC official in control when essential
- 6. Responding to RJSC’s request for extra data as necessary
- 7. Arranging issuance of EntrePass upon in principle approval
- 8. Recording of requests
3 Key Considering Factors Of Bangladesh Entrepass
- 1. Does the candidate meet anybody of the above passing rules?
- 2. Is the candidate willing to spending for the first 12 months of the business?
- 3. Is the candidate willing to recruit 3 local Bangladeshi (expert, manager or executive) inside the initial a year?
Take Our 4 Company Setup Requirements
- 1. One shareholder in addition to one resident director in addition to one organization secretary
- 2. A local enlisted office address
- 3. Must enlist a private limited organization with a base settled up capital.
- 4. Own between 30% and 100% of the organization shares
6 Procedure for Entrepass Application
- 1. Perform preliminary assessment prior to commencement of Entrepass application and give individual exhortation base on your circumstance corresponding to movement matters
- 2. Gather data and reports for accommodation
- 3. Document the application to RJSC
- 4. Liaise with official when necessary
- 5. The processing time is around two months after accommodation
- 6. We will arrangement the organization for you upon approval of the Entrepass.
Renewal Entrepass Procedure In Bangladesh
- 1. Organization should cause least complete local business spending per annul and recruit least number.
- 2. Latest audited accounts
- 3. Central Provident Fund statement for the workers
- 4. Highest educational certificates of employees
- 5. Tenancy arrangements
- 6. Organization enrollment data from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- 7. Corporate bank statement for the beyond 90 days
- 8. Reference letters from clients and
- 9. Ongoing invoices issued/contracts granted
Entrepass holders are qualified to apply for Permanent Residence (PR) in Bangladesh. There is no assigned waiting period. However, applicants are fitting to present the application following 2 years of business activity.