Start a Bangladesh Company
Grab Our Exclusive Letter of Consent Application Easily
Bangladesh Dependant Pass (DP) is a relative relocation visa gave to spouse and unmarried kids (under 18 years) of foreigner employee holding a work pass (for example an Employment Pass or EntrePass). A letter of consent should be eligible for each qualified relative.
A Dependant Pass holder’s status in Bangladesh is attached to the situation with the work pass holder. However long the work pass holder is profitably utilized in Bangladesh, the DP holder is qualified to live in the nation just as leave and enter Bangladesh unreservedly without applying for a Bangladesh visa every time. A Letter of Consent permits a Dependant’s Pass holder to work in Bangladesh. To be qualified, the candidate must:
- 1. Be a Dependant of an Employment Pass holder
- 2. Secure a job offer for employment with a Bangladesh business
- 3. Have a Dependant’s Pass that is substantial for no less than 90 days.
The preparing time is normally 1 week as we will present the LOC application on the web. For Manual entries, it takes around 4 – 6 weeks and at least 3 months. The Letter of Consent expire at the same time as your Dependant Pass; accordingly you must to renew the LOC at whatever point your DP is renewed.
The 3 Key Facts About the Dependant’s Pass In Bangladesh
- Can be issued to an EP/PEP’s legal spouse and their children under 21
- Allows for free entry/exit without stay limitations as long as the EP holder remains employed
- DP holders can work, subject to receiving a Letter of Consent
5 Key Facts About the Letter of Consent
- The DP must be valid for at least 3 months
- There is no minimum salary requirement
- The job offered to the dependant must be with a Bangladeshi employer
- For selected professions, additional documents will need to be submitted. These include mainly lawyers, healthcare professionals, and food establishment employees.
- The LOC can be cancelled by the employer when the dependent is no longer employed.
Get Know Here Who is Eligible For a DP?
A DP only covers a spouse (this must be a legal spouse, or recognised as a de-facto/common law spouse by their country of origin), and/or children (if they are under 21). If your relationship falls outside of this, they do not qualify for a DP.
Way Of Apply For a Letter of Consent
Once your spouse has successfully obtained a DP, he/she needs to obtain a Letter of Consent to work legally in Bangladesh from their future employer. The process is done online through the EP online account of the future employer of the DP holder and the Ministry of Manpower takes around 3-5 weeks to issue an outcome.
Required Documents For Letter of Consent Application In Bangladesh
- The application should be submitted by the employing company or its appointed corporate service provider through the EP Online portal.
- Before submitting the application, employers must get a written consent from the candidate.
- The document can be in any format as long as it shows the candidate’s agreement to be employed.
For certain professions, it is necessary to submit additional documents when applying for a Letter of Consent. These professions include lawyers, employees in food establishments, regional representatives, and healthcare professionals. For more information on the required documents for selected professions.
NetworkBD - Your Partner to Achieve You In Your Dream Business
We are a global business service provider, we ensure that our value added consultations provides the right answers with letter of consent to your business challenge.
1. Business Continuity Planning
We have extensive industry knowledge, resources, skilled personnel, systems, plans and processes in place that ensure business continuity even during emergency situations.
2. End to End Customized Services
NetworkBD provides end-to-end customized services across major business functions and industry verticals ensuring on-time fulfilment of tasks.
3. Scalable and On-Time Delivery
NetworkBD possesses deep seated capabilities to scale up services in accordance with changing requirements, ensuring the continuity and on-time completion of your project.
NetworkBD is a global multi-disciplinary, brand, communications and digital agency. As a full-service agency, our work covers everything from market analysis to brand and identity, advertising and communications, digital, web design and content creation to social media and film. And we offer letter of consent services across many different geographies and languages.
FAQ For Letter of Consent Application
How do I apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC)?
The process is completed online through the Employment Pass online account of the Dependent Pass holder’s future employer, and the RJSC issues an outcome in around 3-5 weeks.
Is it possible for a Dependent's Pass holder to work in Bangladesh?
Can I apply for Dependant’s Pass for my parents?
Parents are not eligible for a Dependant’s Pass, however they may be eligible for a Long Term Visit Pass.