Start a Bangladesh Company
Improve Your Business Image With Our VAT Registration Services
You may complete your VAT registration online using our straightforward approach once you’ve registered your firm. We provide a comprehensive VAT registration service that enables you to quickly and easily register your Bangladesh limited company for VAT. We will handle all of the paperwork and papers on your behalf and complete the entire VAT registration process on your behalf, often within 14 days of your application.
Following the completion of your VAT registration, you will receive:
- For your firm, you’ll need a VAT registration number.
- When should you file your first VAT return and make your first payment?
- The “effective date of VAT registration” for your business. This is the date you voluntarily applied for VAT or surpassed the VAT threshold of £85,000 in turnover.
What’s Included In Our VAT Registration Service?
Our team will contact you after you have paid for our VAT registration online service and:
1. Get all the information you need to register your business for VAT online.
2. Fill out all of the necessary papers and forms.
3. HMRC will submit your VAT registration on your behalf.
4. To obtain your unique VAT registration number, make sure you execute all of the necessary requirements.
How Our VAT Registration Process Work For You?
We’ll create and submit your VAT registration application, and after it’s approved, we’ll send you an email with a confirmation of your VAT Registration Number. Within 20 to 30 days, they normally mail the Certificate of VAT Registration.
VAT is levied on the majority of goods and services provided by VAT-registered enterprises in Bangladesh, which can recover the VAT they pay on the goods and services they purchase.
Even if their sales are smaller than the VAT threshold of £85,000, every company that trades can register for VAT. Most businesses register for VAT on a voluntary basis to give the impression of being well-established with a high volume of business.
How Our VAT Registration Services Benefited Small Businesses
Our professionals will complete the VAT01 form in conjunction with you so that your company can successfully register for a VAT registration number. We will email you the completed form to sign once it has been finished. After you have signed the document, you can either mail it or scan and email it back to us.
If you decide that your business would benefit from joining either the Flat Rate Scheme, the Annual Accounting Scheme, or the Annual Accounting Scheme plus the Flat Rate Scheme to the correct office after consulting with our team or your accountant, we will make the necessary application on your behalf. You may be required to sign and return a printed copy of the application form we fill out on your behalf, depending on your circumstances.
If you’ve been in business for a while and register for VAT, you can recover back input VAT you paid on items that your company still uses over the previous four years, as well as for the preceding six months on any services.
You can claim back the input VAT you paid each quarter if your company sells zero-rated products and services (i.e., you don’t have to add VAT to your invoices).
Many VAT-registered firms and government agencies want to work with only VAT-registered vendors. If you have a VAT registration number, you will most likely have more business chances.
We Ensure VAT Registration Process With 3 Legal Steps
As per the Value Added Tax and Supplementary Duty Act 2012, VAT enlistment of all business substances has been made compulsory.
1. For those for whom VAT enlistment is compulsory:
Those with a yearly deal cost of between tk. 50 lakh and tk. 3 crore should enlist for turnover VAT.
However, it does exclude the accompanying deal cost, specifically:
- The cost of the absolved stockpile;
- The selling cost of capital resources;
- The selling cost of a foundation or part of a financial movement; Or
- The Value of provisions made because of the long-lasting discontinuance of financial exercises;
2. Those whose yearly selling cost is above Tk 3 crore should enlist for the necessary VAT
Additionally, the accompanying people/organizations need to take necessary VAT registration regardless of the selling cost:
- All people/associations providing/creating/bringing in merchandise/administrations for which advantageous obligation is imposed
- All people/associations who give merchandise/administrations against delicate/contract/work request
- People/foundations occupied with import-send out business
- Manufacturers/Service Providers/Business Suppliers/Shops situated in Super shops and Shopping Malls/Establishments in City Corporations and District Cities according to General Order.
3. For those for whom VAT registration isn’t compulsory:
- Whose yearly deals esteem is not exactly tk. 50 lakh and not identified with the idea of the business referenced previously.
- Goods and products excluded from VAT are referenced in the principal plan.
Why Trust NetworkBD?
- There are no hidden fees (honest pricing)
- A prestigious London business address is now available.
- Customer service is provided at no cost for the rest of your life.
- Companies House has given their approval.
Five-star ratings on a regular basis
FAQs For VAT Registration
What is the government's method of collecting VAT?
The responsibility of documenting business income, costs, and associated VAT charges rest with businesses. Businesses and traders who are registered charge VAT to their customers at the prevailing rate and incur VAT when they purchase goods and services from suppliers. The difference between the two amounts is reclaimed or paid to the government.
When does a VAT Registration Number become available?
The average turnaround time to obtain a VAT registration number is 7 days. Please note that this is an average and may vary according to your circumstances and the completeness of your information. Our decisions are based on an individual case-by-case basis, and we will always make every effort to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What additional fees or costs are there?
Once you are VAT registered, there are no renewal fees or maintenance fees. We charge you a fee that includes the registration process and the receipt of a VAT number.
Is it possible to charge VAT before being registered?
It is not possible to charge VAT on your sales until you receive your VAT Registration certificate. The VAT registration certificate will show the “effective date” from which HMRC will consider you registered.