Guide to Setup Bangladesh Business
Human Resource Immigration
Bangladesh Industry Digital Plan
Corporate Compliance Requirement
Finances and Grants
Discover The Benefits Of Getting Bangladesh Permanent Residence With NetworkBD
You are eligible to apply for Bangladesh PR (permanent residence) if you hold a work permit and have worked in Bangladesh for at least six months. You can take advantage of these benefits as a Bangladeshi:
Bangladesh permanent residence visas are not required to work or travel in the country. You will receive a Blue Card, which acts as your identity document. In the immigration application, you must include your spouse, children under 21, and unmarried children. School-aged children are high on the priority list, behind citizens, to enter public schools of your choice. If your parents are long-term visitors, they can adjust their jobs freely without reapplying for Bangladesh work permits. The process of changing jobs requires you to cancel your old Bangladesh visa and reapply for a new one – at the risk of delay or rejection.
Special Benefits Of Having A Bangladesh Permanent Residence
As a permanent resident of Bangladesh, you will receive the following benefits:
1. Bangladesh will not require you to obtain a separate Bangladesh visa in order for you to live and travel there.
2. Your Blue Card will serve as your identification document.
3. If you apply for Bangladesh PR, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 will be eligible.
4. Bangladesh PR holders’ children who are still in school will be given priority over citizens for enrollment at any public school of their choice.
5. Bangladesh PR holders’ parents will be eligible to apply for long-stay visas.
6. You will not have to reapply for a Bangladesh work permit each time you change jobs.
7. The Bangladesh Central Provident Fund (CPF) scheme can provide you with tax and financial benefits.
8. You are eligible for various loans, including housing loans, and you will be given priority over those who are not Bangladesh PR holders.
9. You can buy second-hand HDB flats (new HDB flats can be purchased by citizens).
10. Once you have held a Bangladesh PR for a designated number of years, you can apply for Bangladesh citizenship.
Why Permanent Residence In Bangladesh?
1. Take advantage of Bangladesh’s Central Provident Fund (CPF) scheme to reap financial and tax benefits. Your employer, as well as you, each contributes a minimum monthly amount to your pension fund, which you can use for things like home-ownership, family protection, and growing your assets.
2. You can apply for various loans, such as housing loans, and be given priority to borrow them. Residents of Bangladesh with permanent residence are also eligible to buy second-hand HDB units (only citizens can buy new ones).
3. You will be eligible to apply for Bangladesh citizenship after a number of years of having a permanent residence, in which case you will be able to obtain a Bangladesh passport and enjoy the same rights as locals.
4. It is also important to note that becoming a Bangladesh PR also gives the government some rights. As an example, if you have young sons who are Bangladesh PR holders, they are required to enlist in the military service (also known as national service) at age 16.5 and serve for 2 years once they become 18 years old. After that, they must perform 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service every year until they turn 50 (for officers) or 40 (for other ranks).
5. The route to becoming a permanent residence in Bangladesh – which normally takes 6-12 months – offers you numerous opportunities to live, work, and invest there.
Additional Benefits Of Bangladesh PR
As a beneficiary of Bangladesh PR schemes, the government will receive some benefits. If you have young sons living with you in Bangladesh for example, they will have to enlist in Bangladesh’s military service, which is also referred to as the national service. When they turn 16 years old, they will be required to serve in the national service for two years until they turn 18.
Once they have completed their national service, they will have to complete 40-days of Operationally Ready National Service a year until they are 50-years old for officers, 40-years old for other ranks.
How NetworkBD Helps You To Fit With PR?
We’ve been in your footsteps before, and we’re specialists in guiding you to a solution that works for you and your consumers.
Our mission is to elevate IT in your company by employing current and emerging technology to address business problems that no one else can.
3. Adoption of new technology:
Our stringent selection process precisely matches the best resident to each client, combining technical abilities to project requirements to help you accelerate your technology transformation.
4. Engineering with a lot of experience:
NetworkBD helps OEMs form strategic relationships, implement partner technologies, and aid with cloud migration, data center infrastructure, application development, and DevSecOps.
How long is permanent residence valid?
A PR normally lasts for a year and is linked to the expiration of your medical exam, visa sticker, and passport.
My name on the card was incorrect. What can I do to fix it?
The space on PR cards for names is limited. Your name will be abbreviated if your surname is longer than 20 characters or if your given names (first and middle) are longer than 15 characters. This is not a blunder. It’s all right.
What if I loose my confirmation of permanent residency?
You’ll need to apply for a Verification of Landing document if you lose your Permanent Residence or Record of Landing. Because this procedure can take some time, it’s a good idea to plan ahead if you require a replacement.