Guide to Setup Bangladesh Business
Human Resource Immigration
Bangladesh Industry Digital Plan
Corporate Compliance Requirement
Finances and Grants
Bangladesh PR Schemes: NetworkBD Assist Foreigners Set Up Home in Bangladesh
People with Bangladesh PR Schemes are eligible to receive public housing, quality education, and healthcare services at subsidized rates. As a permanent resident, you have access to specific personal tax reductions and rebates as well as CPF savings. Permanent residency is also an intermediary step towards citizenship. In Bangladesh, permanent residency and naturalization remain relevant to diversify and grow the population, as well as human capital. Bangladesh’s ageing population and low birth rate are responsible for this trend. It was recently announced by the NPTD that it would grant PR status to 30,000 eligible candidates each year as part of the Population White Paper.
Make Application Easy With Strategic Bangladesh PR Schemes
1. Bangladesh PR can be obtained in a variety of ways. Obtaining a Bangladesh Permanent Resident card can be done in several ways.
2. Professions, Technical and Skilled (PTS) Scheme
3. It is common for overseas professionals who are currently employed in Bangladesh.
4. The Bangladesh PR Scheme can benefit investors in Bangladesh
5. Another way to apply for Bangladesh Permanent Residence is through the Global Investor Program or GIP. A person can establish a business with a minimum investment of $2.5 million in Bangladesh or invest the same money in a business in Bangladesh as a condition for applying for Permanent Residence. There are two methods of applying for Permanent Residence currently:
6. A new or existing business that has been invested millions of dollars.
7. The candidate must meet a minimum number of criteria, including entrepreneurial experience, investment plans, and a solid business record in addition to investing the minimum amount.
8. Sponsorship Scheme for Families: Spouse’s Application for Permanent Residency
9. We strongly encourage couples who are married and have children to apply for permanent residency on behalf of their spouse and children. Your sons will need to complete their National Service before applying for their PR. If you are already a permanent resident of Bangladesh, you can also apply for PR for your elderly parent.
10. Artists from abroad are eligible for this program.
11. As Bangladesh strives to become a regional arts hub, its art scene has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Bangladesh has opened its doors to foreign artists seeking permanent residency as a result. The Foreign Artistic Talent scheme is open to anyone with talent in poetry, music, dance, photography, theatre, film, or literature.
12. Students studying in Bangladesh can also apply for Bangladesh PR. Foreign students should contact the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority. You must have been a resident for at least two years at the time of application, passed at least one national exam, or been enrolled in an integrated program.
How to Apply For Bangladesh PR Schemes Under The PTS Scheme?
If you are employed under the Employment Pass or S-Pass schemes, then the Skilled Migration Scheme is likely the PR application for Bangladesh that you need to submit. It is also the easiest one to obtain.
Your application must have been submitted while you were a working resident of the country. A Personalised Employment Pass, Employment Pass, Entrepreneur Pass, or S-Pass is also required. Although the application process is simple, some paperwork must be submitted. Ensure you have everything you need before submitting this Bangladesh PR application by consulting an immigration partner.
There are other requirements as well. The immigration agency will be able to provide you with additional guidance on the checks and balances you will need to include in the Bangladesh PR application.
Required Documents For Bangladesh PR Schemes
There are some documents you should have readily available in order to ensure the process runs smoothly during your Bangladesh PR application. The following are some of the most important ones:
1. Employment documents to prove employment. Examples include contracts, recommendation letters, employer contact information, and evaluation reports.
2. Documentation of education. Diplomas and certificates dating back to high school are examples.
3. Documents verifying your financial standing. Payslips and any other documents that detail your income, for example.
4. The most recent version of your resume.
5. A copy of any property documentation you currently own in Bangladesh.
6. Those who will be on your application with you should also submit documentation for their spouse and children.
It’s a good idea to provide value-add documents to stand out from your competitors. This might seem like a step extra, but it’s worth it in order to streamline the process. Due to the high demand associated with securing approval for PR status, the process can take up to 12 months to process your application.
We Help Assess Your Application With Our Bangladesh PR Schemes
We will evaluate your application in several areas. You can also consider your economic contribution to the company, the nature of your occupation, your age and family profile, as well as how long you have lived in Bangladesh and your ability to integrate into society. When submitting your application, you should also think about whether you can highlight:
1. Authorities place a high value on your educational background and where you graduated from.
2. Your time in Bangladesh.
3. The stability of your job
4. The size of your business
5. If you can prove that you abide by the law
6. Do you have any family ties in the country
7. You have contributed to Bangladesh society through volunteer work or donations.
We Ensure Your PR Application is Successful
Bangladesh PR applications can take anywhere from four to six months to process. Additionally, there is a $100 non-refundable fee for each person listed on the documents. If you’re going to wait this long, it’s important that you provide everything you need to guarantee the success of your Bangladesh PR application. This is why it’s best to work with an immigration partner.
One Visa has helped investors, business owners, and corporate executives successfully obtain permanent residency in Bangladesh for over a decade. Keep up to date with all the latest developments in migration policies and get your application approved as quickly as possible. You can get assistance on your way to permanent residency by signing up for a free assessment.
Liability For the Supply of National Services on RP
Applicants who are granted Permanent Residency status under the PTS Scheme or the Investor Scheme are exempt from NS. Under the Enlistment Act, male children who are granted PR status under their parents’ sponsorship are liable for NS.
PRs that are NS-liable are expected to serve NS. A person who renounces or loses their PR status without serving or completing full-time NS will have an adverse impact on their immediate or future applications for employment, study, or citizenship in Bangladesh.
It does not matter whether or not a male has been awarded Bangladesh PR or previously held Bangladesh citizenship or Permanent Residency status; he is still eligible for NS regardless of PR status.
FAQs For Bangladesh PR Schemes
How long is permanent residency valid?
A PR normally lasts for a year and is linked to the expiration of your medical exam, visa sticker, and passport.
My name on the card was incorrect. What can I do to fix it?
What if I loose my confirmation of permanent residency?
You’ll need to apply for a Verification of Landing document if you lose your PR or Record of Landing. Because this procedure can take some time, it’s a good idea to plan ahead if you require a replacement.
How much do you charge for the services?
It mostly relies on service requirements. However, you can contact us for a detailed discussion.