Guide to Setup Bangladesh Business
Human Resource Immigration
Bangladesh Industry Digital Plan
Corporate Compliance Requirement
Finances and Grants
Get Employment Pass Online Services With Most Efficiency
Employment pass online are visas designed for managers, executives, specialists, and other skilled workers in Bangladesh. Entrepreneurs can also apply for an EP after they have incorporated a company in Bangladesh with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). This enables them to relocate to Bangladesh to run their businesses. There is no official quota for EPs.
Applying Process Of Employment Pass In Online
1. You are an entrepreneur, executive, or managing director of a Bangladesh-based company and wish to relocate to manage your company’s operations;
2. Need to hire an employee from overseas for a locally incorporated Bangladesh company;
3. You have been offered employment by a Bangladeshi company. It is your employer who will make the Employment Pass online application for you.
Required Documents For Your Employment Pass Online Legally
The Ministry of Manpower carefully reviews each Employment Pass online application. In addition to qualifications, work experience, and job scope, MOM also considers the track record of employers and the ability to complement the local workforce. You need one or more of the following to be considered for an Employment Pass Online:
- A recognized diploma or degree
- Qualifications (professional or educational)
- Experiential learning
A candidate who does not possess recognized educational qualifications may not necessarily be rejected for an Employment Pass online if there are other compensating positive factors in his/her favor, such as:
- Work experience, salary, and job description;
- A good employer track record, a high paid-up capital and tax contribution;
- Possess skills in sunrise industries that are in high demand.
On the other hand, having recognized educational qualifications does not guarantee success in applying for an employment pass online.
We Help You On The Entire Application Process & Timeline
Applications for Employment Pass online must be submitted to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Applications can be submitted online or manually.
Documents supporting online applications must be uploaded. Approximately 80% of applications via this route take three weeks or more to process.
In addition to writing samples, or testimonials from previous employers, a manual application may also be preferred by applicants with other merits. The process for this option takes at least five weeks, beginning on the date the application is received. If additional economic agencies are required to provide input, the duration of the case may increase during peak periods.
5 Criteria To For Employment Pass Online
1. Applicants who earned their tertiary education and graduation from reputable universities;
2. Applicants who have significant experience or are experts in their fields;
3. Certified at the higher levels of their qualifications,
4. Applicants with significant work experience of Employment Pass online process.
5. An applicant who is an expert in their field of practice and can contribute to Bangladesh’s international prominence in that field, especially if that field has been highlighted in government policy as being critical to the country’s economic development.
Now NetworkBD Helps You On Employment Pass?
We will investigate why your Employment Pass online application is rejected if it is rejected by the authority. We will then prepare an appeal addressing the issues raised by MOM and providing documents per request if any.
If your appeal is complex and takes longer than three weeks, please let us know. If your initial application is not successful, your fees include one free appeal.
Services for processing work visas
The Network.com.bd employment agency is registered with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Our license enables us to place employees with a local employer and to represent employers or employees when applying for work permits.
There is only one point of contact for our work visa services. You’ll be assigned a specialist who will help you review your candidacy, coordinate with MOM, apply and schedule your work pass, process renewals, and manage appeals.
The Bottom Line
A Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) is also available to EP holders and gold collar professionals. People with the PEP are granted an Employment Pass based on their merits. The pass is independent of its holder’s employer, so the pass can be switched without affecting its status. Our Bangladesh Personalised Employment Pass Guide provides more details.
FAQs For Employment Pass Online
Doess employment pass holders need to pay CPF?
Employment pass online holders and their employers (on behalf of EP holders) are not required to contribute to the CPF or any other statutory fund. Only Singapore citizens and permanent residents are required to contribute to the CPF
Do you use company technology for online employment pass?
Yes. Our in-house engineers have developed a solution that is able to deliver you with the fastest employment pass.
How long does it take to get employee pass approved?
The application is processed in about 8 weeks. If more information is needed, it may take longer.
Will I have access to the online employment pass application?
Yes. we will give you access to your account once you register with us. So, you can monitor the progress from anywhere around the world.