Collection of your Personal Information
NetworkBD may acquire personally identifying information about you in order to provide you with better products and services.
- Initials and surname
- Postal Address
- Your email address
- Contact Information
We collect invoicing and bank card information if you purchase NetworkBD’s products and services. This data is used to finish the purchase transaction.
NetworkBD also may collect anonymized demographic data about you that isn’t specific to you, such as your:
- Affiliation with a political party
- Household Earnings
Unless you freely offer it to us, we do not gather any private information about you. However, if you choose to utilize some products or services, you may be asked to give us certain personal information. These may include:
- Creating an account
- Participating in a prize draw or competition sponsored by us
- Having signed up for special deals from preferred third parties
- Sending us an email
- Submitting your bank card or other payment details when ordering and buying services, to put it another way, we’ll use your information to communicate with you about services and/or products you’ve requested from us, among other things. In the future, we may gather important private and non-private information.
Use of your Personal Information
NetworkBD gathers and utilizes your personal data in order to provide you with the services you’ve requested.
Your personal information may also be used by NetworkBD to notify you about other services offered by its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
NetworkBD never sells, rents, or leases its customer data to anyone else.
NetworkBD may share information with collaborators to assist with statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer service, or coordinate deliveries. All such third parties are restricted from ever using your personal information for any purpose other than providing services to NetworkBD, and they are expected to keep your information confidential.
If legally required or in good conscience believe that such conduct is required to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on NetworkBD or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of NetworkBD.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NetworkBD or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Within NetworkBD, NetworkBD may keep records of the web pages our users visit in order to evaluate which NetworkBD services are by far the most popular. Customers whose activity suggests that they are interested in a specific service area are served tailored information and advertising through NetworkBD.
Automatically Collected Information
NetworkBD may automatically obtain data about your computer software and hardware. Your Ip, browser version, domains, access durations, and originating website addresses are all examples of this information. This data is used to run the service, maintain its quality, and provide aggregate statistics about how people use the NetworkBD website.
Cookies may be used on the NetworkBD website to help you customize your online experience. A cookie is a file format that a web page host saves on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be utilized to run programs or to infect your computer with malware. Cookies are unique to you and it can only be accessed by a web server at the domain that sent them to you.
Cookies have several purposes, the first is to provide a time-saving benefit. A cookie is used to inform a Proxy server that you may have visited to a particular page. A cookie, for example, helps NetworkBD remember your personal info on multiple visits if you customize NetworkBD pages or enroll with NetworkBD site or services. This makes keeping track of your personally identifiable information, such as shipping and billing addresses, much easier. When you return to the same NetworkBD page, the data you initially gave will be retrieved, allowing you to use the NetworkBD functionalities you selected with ease.
Most Web browsers allow cookies by default, but you can typically change your browser’s settings to reject cookies if you wish. You may well not be able to access the interactive features of the NetworkBD services or sites you browse if you opt to reject cookies.
Security of your Personal Information
Your personal information is protected by NetworkBD from security breaches, use, or disclosure. For this, NetworkBD employs the following methods:
- Secure Sockets Layer Protocol
When private details are sent to other websites, it is encrypted using encryption protocols like the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
We make every effort to secure your personal information from unauthorized access or alteration by using adequate security measures. Admittedly, no data transfer over the Web or through a wireless connection can be assumed to be fully secure.
As a result, while we make every action to preserve your private information, you recognize that:
- The Internet has inherent security and privacy constraints which are beyond our authority.
- We cannot guarantee the security, integrity, or privacy of all other information and data shared between you and us over this Site.
Right to Deletion
On receipt of a verified request from you, we will:
- Remove your private information from our records, subject to the exclusions listed below.
- Request that any service providers erase your personal data from their systems.
Please keep in mind that we may not be willing to conform with demands to delete your personal information if it is required to:
- Complete the transfer of funds for which the private data were collected, complete the conditions of a documented warranty in compliance with the federal legislature, provide a service demanded by you, or reasonably anticipated within the framework of our continuing business arrangement with you, or perform a service agreement between you and us.
- Detect security problems and guard against harmful, misleading, fraudulent, or unlawful conduct, as well as penalize those who are guilty.
- Debug to find and fix issues that are interfering with the intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, or ensure that another consumer can practice his or her right to free expression, or exercise another legal right.
- Comply with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of California.
- Consider conducting public or peer-reviewed scholarly, cultural, or analytical research in the interest of the public that complies with all other relevant ethics and privacy laws, if our removal of the data is likely to make such research impossible or severely impede its completion, given we have obtained your written consent.
- Limit internal uses to those that are fairly matched with your predictions based on your engagement with us.
- Comply with a legal requirement that already exists.
- Otherwise, use your private information in a legitimate manner inside the company that is consistent with the circumstances in which you submitted it.
Policy for Children
Children under the age of thirteen are not knowingly included in the collection of personally identifiable information by NetworkBD. When you’re under the age of 13, you must obtain permission from your parent or adult before using this website.
NetworkBD may contact you through email from time to time with announcements, promotional offers, notifications, confirmation, polls, and/or other general information.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional emails from NetworkBD, you may drop from such correspondence by notifying our customer service through email or phone.
Changes to this Statement
NetworkBD maintains the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time. We will send a notice to the primary email address indicated in your account, post an important notice on our site, and/or update any privacy information if we make major changes to the way we process personal information. Your continued usage of the website and/or Services after such updates will constitute your:
- Commitment to comply and be governed by that Policy.
NetworkBD appreciates your suggestions or queries about this Privacy Statement. Please notify NetworkBD if you believe NetworkBD has violated this Statement.:
NetworkBD House # 160 (6th Floor), Road # 08. Block # F. Bashundhara R/A Dhaka
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: +8801917746550-4