Start a Bangladesh Company
Bangladesh Employment Pass with 100% Guaranteed Works!
Bangladesh Employment Pass Application Services is one of the many administrations under NetworkBD’s One-Stop Solution to assist with complete our client’s journey in setting up a business and moving to Bangladesh. We can explain to you about the Bangladesh business pass plot, following on the work pass status, apply for business pass and work pass renewal for your representatives. Bangladesh EP application administrations is the best decision for most foreigner who need to set up an organization in Bangladesh and work and live in Bangladesh for over a half year.
Our 8 Services For Bangladesh Employment Agency
- 1. Assisting in completing the Bangladesh business self evaluation instruments with MOM
- 2. Pre-application data and guidance on Work Pass
- 3. Documenting of Work Pass application
- 4. Tracking Work Pass application status while under handling
- 5. Liaise with Direct MOM official in control when fundamental by NetworkBD’s Bangladesh work organization
- 6. Responding to MOM’s request for extra data as fundamental
- 7. Arranging issuance of Work Pass upon in principle approval
- 8. Documenting of limit of 2 requests inside 90 days from the date of dismissal according to MOM’s guild line if there should arise an occurrence of dismissal of Work Pass application
Some Authorized Company Incorporation and Relocation
There are two Bangladesh business work pass alternatives for you to choose from. In case you are a entrepreneur, professional, managing director or shareholder who has an OK confirmation/degree, proficient capabilities or expert abilities, you might consider applying for an EP. Generally, important work experience likewise assumes a critical part in deciding your qualification.
Every Employment Pass apply by business organization in Bangladesh can be legitimate for 1 or 2 years, and is sustainable as long as the pass holder stays utilized in the organization. The legitimacy period for first-time work employment application candidates is as long as two years.
We at NetworkBD give you all the help and help you need to incorporate your Bangladesh organization, disclosing to you about the Bangladesh business pass conspires, following of the work pass status, and accommodation of the Bangladesh EP application. You can set up an organization or run an organization without moving to Bangladesh or being physically located here!
6 Easiest Work Pass Eligibility Requirements
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) decides your qualification dependent on the work pass plot factors recorded underneath. The passing compensation for EP for the Financial Services Sector will be raised to at least one of the accompanying. The following are the strategies for Employment Pass Application:-
- The Identification and Bangladesh work pass/some other pass
- Most educational instruction testaments
- Working testimonial (assuming any) and a resume/CV
- Completed application structure with subtleties of candidate
- The processing time is 3 weeks generally
- Upon approval, you can visit Bangladesh to gather your work pass within a half year from the date of approval.
The Featured Occupation Of Employment Pass
As needed by local government, firms submitting new Employment Pass (EP) applications should promote Bdjobs portal or Jobs Bank for 14 schedule days schedule days before it presents an EP application.
This is to guarantee that Bangladeshi’s interested in the work can approach the work information before the firm makes the recruiting choice.
The promotions should conform to the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices and be online for 15 – 30 days. You will be exempted from the above commercial necessity for Bangladesh EP application if:
- Your organization has less than 10 workers
- The work position is paying a decent month to month pay
- The work is important for short-term possibilities
FAQ For Bangladesh Employment Pass
How much Important Considerations for Obtaining a Work Permit in Bangladesh?
How can you renew or cancel your Employment Pass?
Authorities will issue a Renewal Notice to the Employer’s registered address approximately 3 months before the Employment Pass (EP) expires. At least two months before the pass expires, the renewal application should be completed and sent to RJSC. An approval letter will be sent to the employer once the renewal application has been granted. As long as you’re still employed with the company and haven’t broken any of the EP’s terms, there should be no problems with the renewal.
Upon cessation of employment, the employer must cancel the Employment Pass (EP) within 7 days. When an EP is cancelled, the EP holder is usually granted a one-month social visit pass.